that works” is user experience training that is immediate, practical,
and meets your needs. Training that gets you thinking. Short, sharp courses
that get you started or hone your skills.
What more can we say?
Our courses are offered around the world, with instructors based in Asia, Australia, Brasil, United Kingdom and United States.
We come to you and create a training experience for your company.
All our instructors are usability practitioners as well as teachers. We’re out there solving the same practical problems that you face very day.
Do we teach public courses? Of course. You can often find us at conferences
or other events like User Experience Professionals' Association, UxLx,
the Society for Technical Communications, and User Friendly.
And, our instructors wrote the book -- literally
- Forms That Work - Caroline Jarrett and Gerry Gaffney
- The Handbook of Usability Testing - Dana Chisnell (with Jeff
Rubin and Jared Spool)
- The Usability Toolkit - Gerry Gaffney and Daniel Szuc
- "Personas and Narrative" in The Personas Lifecycle -
- User Interface Design and Evaluation - Caroline Jarrett (with
Debbie Stone and others)
- Storytelling in User Experience Design - Whitney Quesenbery
(with Kevin Brooks)
- A Web for Everyone - Whitney Quesenbery (with Sarah Horton)